• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

H: Ghouls W: Skeletons

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hey fellas, Ladies.

I'm looking for a 1 to 1 trade for my Ghouls.

They're either not assembled, or assembled and basecoated.

19 Basecoated (Black)
and at least another 8 on sprues or unassembled. I'll get an exact figure whenever someone contacts me with a serious offer.

If there are any missing pieces (Which will be determined when I ship off my half) I will take one skeleton off of the return to accommodate.

Merry Christmas, by the way!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
No takers? I thought Ghouls were incredibly popular and everyone wanted them? :clown:

Ah well. I'm also offering to let these go for a $ offer now.

So, if anyone wants to trade the incredibly low price of 20 skeletons, or make a monetary offer, lemme know!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Just a note that I have traded with Oni before and I highly recommend him - pretty fast shipping from Japan to :thumbsup:

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
D'aw, you know that package came really quickly because there was our, ahem other deal in that box as well. :thumbsup:

But he got my hopes up just now, too. I thought someone had made an offer! :slapface: But recommendations are amazing too. :happy:

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Ill check to see how many skeletons I got oni do you want them unassembled or assembled. and which edition.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Don't care to any of those counts. (Edition, unassembled/assembled) =) I just want more skeletons!

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Woo hoo! Multiple offers!

Dang, DoN. You put your stamp of approval and suddenly the gates open. ;)

Cricket: Since Santa answered first, if he doesn't have the full 20 I'll trade you for what I've got, K?

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
I only got twelve oni so criket would be the better bet I think
And a cursed company command.

I have over 60 Skeletons from every edition except the most recent one and they are all assembled and painted to varying degrees, ( about 20 are very good ! ) all with magnetic bases....
I would be willing to part with them for ghouls....