• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Wow...that is a load of models and they look ace! Are a lot of them 3D printed as the quality is great. Good paintwork as well!

MichaelX

Zombie
Jun 27, 2021
Maasmechelen, Belgium
Wow...that is a load of models and they look ace! Are a lot of them 3D printed as the quality is great. Good paintwork as well!
Except for the forgeworld war machines all chaos dwarfs and goblins are printed on a anycubic photon resin printer.

The lizardmen are GW models.

Resolution of those sla resin printers is insane.

Also thank you for the compliment!

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
Great work all around, the time and effort put into such a collection is exceptional!
And those lizzie's....damn they kick my nostalgia receptors. 🦎

Reactions: MichaelX

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Except for the forgeworld war machines all chaos dwarfs and goblins are printed on a anycubic photon resin printer.

The lizardmen are GW models.

Resolution of those sla resin printers is insane.

Also thank you for the compliment!
You're more than welcome! One of the reasons I was never sure about the 3D printers is that I've seen lots about poor quality, but the models you've produced do make me reconsider 🤔

MichaelX

Zombie
Jun 27, 2021
Maasmechelen, Belgium
You're more than welcome! One of the reasons I was never sure about the 3D printers is that I've seen lots about poor quality, but the models you've produced do make me reconsider 🤔
A decent resin printer produces near GW quality models, of not the same quality. It is capable at least. I see quite a few kickstarters who use printed masters to produce casting molds!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu