• Got some models to paint? Want to do it as a challenge in a group who help and encourage each other? Join our Tale of Painters - Third Edition. Any models, any army!

Halloween 2010 Spooky!

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Greetings fellow stalkers of the night!

The great feast of Halloween approaches and with that the annual costume parties. I thought that this would be a great opportunity to see what crazy ideas may come from the twisted minds of this forum, in other words, lets see your Halloween costume for this year!

Post up a pic here and tell us a short story of how your night fared.

I'm only posting this up here now with a picture from last years Halloween. I was at this time heavily influenced by Call of Duty 4 and dressed up as some sort of soldier. I know that this photo is quite bad (its really bad isn't it?) but it's the only one I had the scarf wrapped around my head. It was an awesome night with lots of laughs and giggles. Sadly I did not go out for some trick or treat...

ai222.photobucket.com_albums_dd189_ododen_Halloween2009.jpg

So, post up some pics of your halloween THIS year, I know that it's still a few days to go but I thought that if I post this thread up now you guys would remember to take some pictures of your costumes. ;) Oh and I will also do the same thing.

While we wait, why not post up a picture from last Halloween (but not older than that) and tell us a little bit about that.

All the best,

Boo

I'm sorry to say that I have no photos of this but I dressed up as a wheelie bin, or rather hid in our Garden waste bin and scared little trick or treaters because I'm spiteful and will grow old as a miserable old coot. Though it was hard to get out as i couldn't tip it. Ahhh the screams of the young are a welcome sound in my sleep. Mwahahaha

Thanks DoN. Shame i can't do it this year as I'm working then again maybe I could be the beast of Asda and hide in the stationary cupboard.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Please do that. It would be awesome! :)

DoN, you got any halloween pics?

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
My daughters are dressing up like princesses this year. my oldest will be belle(beauty and the beast) middle child is ariel(little mermaid) and my baby will be repunzel

I havent decided if Im dressing up all depends on if my mouth feels better by then.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Soon it is time! The night of the dead is here!

Do not forget to take pictures! :D See you on the far side of the tunnel

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
I just finished putting on the red nail polish for tommorrow, when I will be going on a halloween picnic. Gawd im gunna look so pretty.

Dvil

Ghoul
Sigh. My Halloween's looking very boring so far. Maybe next year...

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Here I am, on the far right. Ready to eat some brains.

ai222.photobucket.com_albums_dd189_ododen_braaains.jpg

The night was awesome.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Are you guys all a day ahead of me or something? I just woke up at 6:00 on Holloween morning!
I'm so confused... xD

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
In sweden we go out on saturday on Halloween, nothing is open on Sundays. :) So we celebrated yesterday(30/10) instead of today.(31/10)

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Ah, that would explain it. I was thinking - they can't be that far ahead of me, can they? xD