• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Evil Clown

Black Knight
Aug 26, 2007
Behind the Joker's Mask
I've only got one other pic of the Varghulf atm, which unfortunately is almost the same angle, but I'll show it anyway, for sakeness' sake:

Ol' Boogeyman from ever so slightly different angle...

The reason why I'm not taking more pics is that I'm painting frantically to get more stuff done by tomorrow (as it's Halloween tomoz, I want to get as much as possible finished by then:)).
Lame excuse, I know, but it sounds better then ''I can't be bothered to take another few pics'':grin:

Evil Clown

Black Knight
Aug 26, 2007
Behind the Joker's Mask
To be honest, I don't think I'll make another Varghulf, at least not for a while, as I'll only ever use one (even in 2k games, should I ever get there with my VC). He was a lot of fun to make, but there's a ton of other stuff I wanna sculpt/convert as well... But you never know:D

Anyways, I promised pics for Halloween, and here they are, in all their orange glory!

Happy Halloween to everyone!

Happy Halloween to all!

Why So Serious?

Return of the Pumpkin Spider

The Pumpkin Master

Here's more angles from the Varghulf, as peoplez requested:

Varghulf 1

Varghulf 2

Here's some WIP Ghouls as well:

Green Ghouls

And there you have it, the Undeadsies so far. Of course, I still have a lot to finish, mainly the Ghoul and Black Knight Unit, but I'll save them for another time:)

Hope you enjoyed the lil' Freakshow, and as you know, comments are more then welcome!

EDIT: @ Disciple: Here they are!

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Feb 8, 2008
I love the clown ghouls. They look so much better than the boring green ones... (the GW ones of course)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Superb! The Pumpkin Varghulf has to be my favourite, though they are all fantastic. Can't wait to see how do the Black Knights - reckon you'll have it all finished by next Halloween lol?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu