• Got some models to paint? Want to do it as a challenge in a group who help and encourage each other? Join our Tale of Painters - Third Edition. Any models, any army!

Happy Holidays!

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Outside the snow is falling and it's way below freezing. A warm glow penetrates the pitch black night. From within an old cabin, built by oakwood, chrismas carols are heard. Peeking through the window a fireplace is seen, beside it a chair. Looking to the right, someone is moving about in what seems to be the kitchen.
"Oh, hello everybody. Let me just finish cooking the glögg, (for you englishfolks it's called mulled wine, I think...) and I'll be right with you." *Boo chuckles*
"Well now, welcome to my cosy little cabin, it is that time of year again, that wonderful magical time filled with happiness and love and all that stuff." *lights a candle*
"So, before we all go on vacation I thought I would take this opportunity and wish you all a merry chrismas and a happy new year!" *Takes a sip from the glögg*
"I hope you will enjoy it, without stressing out over all the presents that some of you feel compelled to buy. I also think that..." *A loud knock on the door is heard*
"Oh excuse me, that must be santa claus! I've been a good boy this year! Until next time! Cheers!"

TMS

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
This dark and snowy morning of mine wasn't filled with holiday cheer as much as it was with punching a pillow while muffling my screams of nerd-rage with another so as to not wake up the neighbours. The life of us self-professed hardcore gamers is not an easy one, I tell you. :vampire2:

Ah, but you'll all still have a merry christmas and a happy new year from me as well. :)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Deep in the darkness of DoN's gothic abode (I wish xd) there is a perfect picture of two young girls looking forward to their new toys, the missus relaxing and watching them with pride. Staring at it for a moment DoN thinks how wonderful it truly is, until he puts the picture to one side and see's his squabbling children and missus alseep on the sofa......

*sigh*

xd

Aren't families great at Christmas?

A Merry Christmas / Happy Yule (to fellow pagans), and Happy New Year to everyone on Carpe Noctem.

Have a good one

DoN

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
I've never understood what's so great about gløgg... o.o

Anyway, while it's so freezing here that I'm having trouble sleeping and I've caught a throat ripping cold, that's just how it's supposed to be; these things gets me in a nice Christmas mood every year. Merry Christmas (though I still think it's a bit too early).

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Bah humbug!:devil:

But for those wishing to celebrate may your holidays be a perpetual flow of the good stuff; whether that's presents, alcohol or blood:devil2:

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
Zephyr said:
Bah humbug!:devil:

Hear hear! Christmas is when everyone's buggered off & I get some peace & quiet to paint, write & sculpt.

'Cept I won't cos I'll be getting sloshed with my wonderful Dad & his wonderful wife, watching Doctor Who and doing impressions of Peter Capaldi. How lovely.

Boozemas cheer to you all! :zombie1:

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Happy holidays everyone. May it be jolly and all that stuff!

The Dark Sheep; It isnt that great but it is good and correctly done it can be quite delicious.

...then there is all the food :konrad: nomnomnomnomnom!

Goggalor

Necromancer
Bah i get to work over christmas. Get a delayed christmas at new year. However it will help my painting as there is nothing else to do while i am at work and away from family. May just drink wine instead.
But happy Christmas to everyone and may the new year be full of the bodies of our foes!!

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Merry Christmas and a happy new year all!

We actually got a white Christmas this year. After some time. Tonight it's freezing -15 C locally :P

And we got snow. Woohoo!

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Yeah we got snow. Took me three hours to get my rear wheel drive car out of my road this evening.............

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
What car do you have Disciple? A volvo 240? 740? :D those badboys are fun to drive in the winter because of their rear wheel drive... :tongue:

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
No my beautiful Vauxhall Omega:

[attachment=615]
[attachment=616]

I'm not used to driving it in the snow as I only got in recently. Still I'm glad I persevered with it, as it game me some much needed experience.

There's rumours we may be having more snow, so I needed the practice, we may even have a white xmas for the first time in ages in the UK!

Attachments

• Omega 1.jpg
    Omega 1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Omega 5.jpg
    Omega 5.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
okay hate to play scrooge but this year i can honestly say Bah, Humbug! but to all that plan on having a good holidays be safe =)

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Mwuhahhaha...I can make your children happy...
*watches as your children happily eat xmas pudding made of soylent green*

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
No my beautiful Vauxhall Omega:

I'm not used to driving it in the snow as I only got in recently. Still I'm glad I persevered with it, as it game me some much needed experience.

There's rumours we may be having more snow, so I needed the practice, we may even have a white xmas for the first time in ages in the UK!

That car looks like GTA Vice City car. :P

Our last white xmas was 1981, before my time :( Apparantly we've only had it 5 times in the last century (and obviously never in the 21th century).

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hmm. I'm in Okinawa. A tropical island. My Christmas, and indeed the coldest it's been all year, was around 65 degrees. It rained today too. And christmas is only a few short hours from being over.

It was good though. I wish a Merry, Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry Yule for you Pagans as well!

Heh. I got my Brigade box for Christmas. More Warhammer models! I've got a veritable horde now.