• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Heads up: new FAQs

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Most everything has new errata of 'designer's notes', ska faqs, on warhammer community. We got big nerfs to lens of refraction, banishment (although that's still too good imo), geminids, and spellportals (boo! I never even got to use mine!); Vamp lord and wight king CAs don't stack with themselves; Guardian of Souls in LoN armies don't get faction spells, skirmish points for new nighthaunts, etc. Lots of changes for other factions as well.

FAQs - Warhammer Community

On a general note, I really don't see the reason to have FAQ and Designer's Notes.
To follow rules through all the published materials is already a difficult and dispersive task.

Regarding the CA of the VL and WK I'm not worried. All you need is to have a VL and a WK on the table, to have the different abilities stack. More than this would probably just be overkill.