• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hello all.

Hey guys, I just started VC, but have always been interested in them. I play DE and dark eldar in 40k, and they both have great resources online for strategy and such, but VC were lacking. When I found this place, and saw that it was active, I was quite excited.

Anyway, Ill see you guys around!

Sethreios

Grave Guard
Welcome to Carpe Noctem :)

If you ever got a question, just ask us and we shall answer any question you got (remember, the only dumb question, is a question not asked ;))

See you around

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sethreios said:
remember, the only dumb question, is a question not asked
I donno, Asking how to drown a fish is a pretty stupid question. (you drag it backwards, obviosly!)

Oh yeah, Welcome!
(A good horde VC army is good, just remember.
I've a load of horde armys, so shoot any questions my way, and I'll do my best to give ya some kind of answer!) :arrow:;):arrowl:

Welcome to the dead quarters. If you have any really, really stupid questions you don't dare to ask anyone else I will be most delighted to enlighten you.

*sings something about mushrooms and throws blood at you*

Welcome Dimiras. I think you will find your stay here an enjoyable one.

Anji, you been getting into the magic mushrooms again? :tongue:

I have.. most definately not! They started! I was abused! I'm a victim of severly unfortunate events I tell you! I've been framed, they planted the mushrooms in my garden! The mushroom people did it! They're EVIL and will take over the world! Don't say I didn't warn you when they come to destroy you all.

Angelica Von Carstein said:
I have.. most definately not! They started! I was abused! I'm a victim of severly unfortunate events I tell you! I've been framed, they planted the mushrooms in my garden! The mushroom people did it! They're EVIL and will take over the world! Don't say I didn't warn you when they come to destroy you all.
relax, the guys with white coats are on their way...:grin:

enjoy your stay, Dimiras!

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Welcome to Carpe Noctem!

Lots of friendly advice here to get you started. VC is a fun army to play; completely reliable, lots of tactical options, and with the new book coming out, lots of mean troops.

Come join the Zombie Disco Dance party! (I actually modeled a zombie holding up a disco ball...)

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Anji are you sure??Quickly tries to get a life wizard.

Welcome to carpe noctem!! Dont worry about the 'ebil' mushroom people.

I've heard some rumours that when the day of reckoning has come, when the mushroom people come to destroy us all, the miniatures will be given life and defend us in this last days of humankind. So keep painting, all of you! It might be our only hope.