• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hello

Howdo! Never played Fantasy or AoS but have a small Undead warband for Mordheim, which after little to no deliberation I have decided to turn into a full fledged army of death!!
Mainly joined for conversion ideas and paint schemes, hopefully adding a few of my own along the way.
Ta

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Hi Cuzzer, and welcome to Carpe Noctem!

The forum is a bit sleepy and has been that way for quite some time now but the painting and modelling section's been going strong, so I'm sure you'll get some good stuff from there.

See you around!

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Hey there! Welcome!

If you are looking for paint schemes and conversions, then you are in the right place! We still have quite a bit of very creative and friendly users, so feel free to ask any questions and share your ideas with us too :)

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome :). You've come to the right place for painting and modelling with your Death force. I hope that you gain inspiration from others here and share your own ideas to inspire others too. I look forward to seeing your work :).