• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hello!

Hi everyone, just found this forum while browsing ideas for Mordheim Dregs, as I've convinced my gaming group to embark on a campaign. I'm a relatively inexperienced painter but I love the hobby and I love fielding the Undead in games, although I don't have a large collection of them currently. I've loved everything I've seen on here so far and it looks like a really fun community.

I have a slight preference for Vampires over Necromancers and Skeletons over Zombies, but I plan to include all of those and more in the army I'm working on. I am currently working on converting the Skaven Clanrats from Island of Blood into Zombie Skaven, as well as some of the elf models into vampires, and I plan to buy more humanoid line infantry after selling some old Tau models that have gone unused for a few years.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome to the forum :).

You have certainly come to the right place for all things undead. I hope that you enjoy participating here. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Hello and welcome! If you are looking for Mordheim dregs, I would suggest the GW lord of the rings goblin warriors and swapping their goblin heads with some other form of deformed human heads. Welcome to Carpe Noctem!

Welcome to the forum :).

You have certainly come to the right place for all things undead. I hope that you enjoy participating here. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Thanks for the welcome, I hope so too.

Hello and welcome! If you are looking for Mordheim dregs, I would suggest the GW lord of the rings goblin warriors and swapping their goblin heads with some other form of deformed human heads. Welcome to Carpe Noctem!
Thanks for the idea, I hadn't thought of that. I browsed their webstore a bit but didn't spend too much time in the Middle-Earth range. I might try that out, they are numerous enough that I could probably use them as both Dregs for Mordheim and a Ghoul proxy for Fantasy/AoS.