• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hello

Not totally sure how active this forum is because I’m not generally too socially active online so not 100% on what anything is or means, but assuming I have an audience, hi.

I have a solid background with tabletop, being a huge board gamer for several years and a 40k player for about two years now, but just started getting into WHFB within the last couple of months. Played a game on Halloween, with my friend letting me play his VC against his Wood Elves. Won that and I’ve been hooked since. Currently working on a 2000 pt casual VC army for 6th edition. Also very interested in doing an empire army, either Hochland or Ostermark.

I don’t really know what else to say, but thanks for having me, and I look forward to chatting with you guys.

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I'm also new here but I thought I'd say hi. I don't have any 40K experience but I'm a huge VC fan and have been for some years. What are you planning for your army, out of interest?

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome to the forum :). You most definitely do have an audience, even though forums as a whole tend to be less active than they used to be. The only way to change that is through attracting new members, such as yourself, and persuading them to stick around and post. My Empire army was meant to be an Ostermark force back when I used to play. I hope that you enjoy participating in the community. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

What are you planning for your army, out of interest?
I currently have one box each of zombies, ghouls, and skeletons, as well one box of grave guard and knights. I also have a banshee, some AoS ghosts that I plan on using as spirit hosts, a necromancer on nightmare, and last but not least, vampire lord on zombie dragon. My ideal army is mostly just skeletons and ghosts, led by a fully decked of vampire on zombie dragon, with one cheap unit of zombies to clog up the enemy. But I really don’t have much of a plan, for now I’ll just use what I have and see what units I like.

What does your army list look like?

Not totally sure how active this forum is because I’m not generally too socially active online so not 100% on what anything is or means, but assuming I have an audience, hi.

Welcome aboard. THe forum is not active as it was in the past, but all in all we're still here, and that cannot be said for other, less fortunate places.
Sadly, I cannot help you too much with VC-WHFB, as i was mostly a player of Lizardmen and Tomb Kings. I play extensively Nagash and Nighthaunts in AoS.