• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook290

Ghoul
Aug 22, 2009
Sorry no idea which forum to put this in but I appear to be banned when on home Internet, just wondering what the go is here? Forum works fine while I'm at uni

Oracle

Vargheist
May 18, 2008
Tasmania
My quick guess would be your home got an IP ban for whatever reason. Could be you (Done anything crazy here recently? Spammed multi accounts? :P) could be you fall within another IP address ban

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Hmmm, it looks like I am going to have to remove all the banned IP's.......though we may have trouble with spam if I do that.....

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Don't worry DoN! We'll knock down those Spam Bots again if they come back! It's what Mods are for, right? Defending the defenseless and all that?

Or was it feeding on the defenseless? I forget.:devil2:

Do whatcha need to do. I think we can clean up any mess that comes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu