• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Herald of Nagash Inbound

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood
It's the "Knight of Shrouds". A nice looking display model, but given that the GH2017 did nothing to curb the laser-guided and in many cases mortal-wound-dealing ranged attacks that currently dominate the game, I have a hard time seeing any infantry-scale hero as worth playing - apart from casters who can operate from behind LoS-blocking terrain.

It's also coming 'some time in 2018', so for all we know could still be a full year or more away from seeing release.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
It's too much of a copy of a Ringwraith for my liking. I'd like to have seen a more original approach taken to the design of the model.

El Syf

Crypt Horror
The first knight of shrouds in an army can have the sword from the dread solstice campaign which I believe increase the damage by one.