• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hi all

Hello everyone! I've been checking this site out for awhile now and find myself coming here for news and rumors before I go anywhere else. All the posts I've read so far have been replied to in away that is not only helpful but are done so in a friendly and respectful way. Its nice to see so many fellow gamers trying to help each other out with questions and just sharing their own personal knowledge of the game and hobby!

Happy gaming and thanks for hosting such an awesome site!

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hello!Welcome.
Minibar is down the cold stone corridor,through the graveyard,past the abandoned torture rack and on the barrow 3rd left and 4th from the top.
It stocks:
Human blood
elf blood
lizardman blood(for those who need refreshment).

Enjoy!

We're currently out of Lizardmen blood, I'm so sorry. *burps*
Have some human! *throws blood at you*
And, welcome to the grave! Don't let the worms get you, and enjoy your stay.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Shizzle! I almost forgot!!! Welcome, while your bodys still warm!
Heres wishing you a smooth and well boiled brain to drool and then gorge on!
Remember to watch out for necrophiles *cough* Angelica Von Carstein *cough*
and the Current Cemetary Crazy who killed someone for their shoes
*cough* Mr Fluffy *cough*
WANNA SEE MY NEW SHOOZ???

And just to boost my business to a lever of "still failing but not as badly", do you have a good supplier of (fairly) fresh "brain like objects"?
It doesn't matter! I'm well better then all the other lesser suppliers!!
This week only, 2 for 3 on second hand brainz! My prices are so cheap I might have sold my own brain, but who needs a brain when you have tv? eh... You do!