• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hi doctor Nick...

Hello everybody!
Yup...
Well, to introduce my self...
My name is Nikola-like Nikolai or Nikolas, but without few letters... :lol:
I reside in a poor country of Serbia, and no, i'm not canibal... :lol:
Would say that i'm special in something-but i'm not...
Whatever...

Love Vampire Counts army and that's all that matters...
BTW-sorry for my bad english...

Aeschere

Grave Guard
Hello and welcome to the boards Nik. I hope you will have a pleasant stay. Don't worry about all the weirdos, you will soon find out that they mean no harm.
Don't worry about your english. As long as you don't use babelfish to translate your posts it should be no problem. ;-)

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Hi Dr Nick,welcome!And get your mouth open anji is going to throw blood at you when she logs on.

Voltaire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
We have many people who's first language is not english, we are a very patient understanding people.
No blood throwing!

Sethreios

Grave Guard
Hello Nick and welcome to Carpe Noctem :)

Fear not for your level of English.. a lot of us here are not english speaking from "birth" ;)

Welcome...
Also you have better grammar and spelling than most people round my area, and they DO have English as a first language....

*throws blood at..* W-what? No blood throwing?! I'm just trying to be nice!

Hello to doctor Nick! I would throw blood at you, but I can't. So here's a few of Mr. Fluffy's out-of-date brains instead! *throws brains at you*

Legal disclaimer: Anji takes no responsibility for the permanent defects caused by eating Fluffy's brains.

thnx for warm welkome and whatever you're trowing at me :lol:
BTW-someone mentioned weirdoes...
"My family finds me weird, 23 years old student playing with children toys..."
Exact words of my mother... :lol:
Whatever...
Hope to enjoy here...
Cya soon...

Sirihar

Crypt Horror
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay.

No need to apologise for bad English. Most of the time different countries speak English better than we do ourselves.

In a while Nick, you will learn to be at one with the wierdoes, they don't bite and no you can't catch wierd off them...

But you see, when i came on at least i had an umbrella when Anji came...*waves bloody umbrella*

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Hi Dr Nik! I'm not a real doctor either, but I don't let that stop me!
Let me be the first to wish all your brains to be Fleshy and Light!!!
I know I don't want to pack on the pounds after Christmas/Annual Gift Exchange day!!!

@Angelica! You don't throw FREE brains at people, no matter how close to being in date that tasty brain is or how much they look like Doctor Nick! They want to short change us, and steal away with the "goods(?)"!:| I'm going off for a sulk in my coffin for a while! Humph!!
*gnaws on blood*

And Nick, (eternal)rest assured, all the current stock of bwains is deffinatly out... eh, IN date, and they DO pass all the required tests from the NBFSA (national Brain feed safety authority). (I can't believe he fell for that old trick! Wait a sec... why am I still typing? Oh Shi-)