• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hi there

Hi folks, I’ve recently rediscovered my love for Fantasy after a 17 year break when I reconnected with an old friend.

I played Dark Elves way back when but always had a hankering for the undead, the group I play in now had a slot for a Vampire Counts player so I’ve jumped at the opportunity. I eventually plan on running a full Undead Legion but with a Sylvanian theme so very little Tomb King themed models. I will post a WIP thread up ASAP and look forward to learning from you all as I go

Cheers
Biohazard

brr-icy

Skeleton
Welcome, I also took a long break (14 years) and came back within the last year and a half. I kind of went overboard and bought every army so there was always a choice at my house, but VC have always been my main army.

Ha nice. I’m not quite that bad, I do have approx 3k of Khorne Warriors of Chaos but The Vamps are my main project. I think once I build everything I’ve bought for my Undead I’ll be sitting around 10k pts. Loving the army and the options. I’ve played chaos in 40k for years but I’m really not feeling them in Fantasy.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome :). I think that you'll fit in very well here, in view of the size of your undead horde. I look forward to seeing how your army progresses. Incidentally, I also played Chaos when I used to play 40K, but I always had the same feeling about this army in a Fantasy setting.