• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Hile

Hey there, I'm Roland (yes, it is my real name) I hail from a basement flat in Bristol, I've been playing Undead for about 10 years now, I've got about 8000 points worth, mainly Necrarch or Blood Dragon (my massed Strigori horde is now on hold awaiting the new book)

I've also got about 2500 of Necrons. I like meatball sandwhiches and soy sauce. I'm also extremely bored.

R

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Hile Gunslinger.

Do well and do not forget the face of your father at the Student Nationals.

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Its a way of greeting from Stephen King's The Dark Tower series. Roland is the main character, the gun slinger. Pretty good books... first one was great, rest so-so. Didn't like the last 3...

Hile is like hello.

Woah woah woah, I couldn't let this one go. I understand you not liking Song of Susannah, but how could you NOT like book VII??? It's a fantastic finish, and the book is hugely better than book 3 and possibly 4, certainly one....Drawing of the Three is still the best though....

...sorry rant over. Hi guys *grins*

R

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Disagree completely. Book one was the best written one. It was a complete book.

The last books were rushed. Lots of filler, lost the magical quality the first one had. The strangeness. Just not my cup of tea. Happens in all series. The first ones have good ideas, but they just get reused and become repetitive.

Dying for the next George RR Martin book. Love his writing.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Hile to you too? Well, thats random...
Hop on the corpse cart / band wagon! Its oiled with blood!!
I could sell you a reasonably good brain to chew up, but I'm a bit feral after the were-pig bit me...

*gnaws on your arm*

Mmmmm, it tastes like zombie chicken!

Grish

Liche
True Blood
You wouldn't be doing that if you read the Dark Tower books... gunslingers are Knights.. but instead of swords they have two huge revolvers, and are super badass. And Roland is the best of the best. He's the embodiment of the spirit of questing heroes.

So I wouldn't try to gnaw on him... just ask the Slow Mutants.

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
grishnakh99 said:
Roland is the best of the best. He's the embodiment of the spirit of questing heroes. So I wouldn't try to gnaw on him... just ask the Slow Mutants.
Just watch me!
*gnaw*
...munch...
*gunshot*
Aaaaaaagh! My brain!!

And I would try to read that book, but I'm completely illiterate.