• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

How about Lord of the Rings?

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Was just wondering of the likelihood of getting a game of LotR on here. I know that there isn't yet a section in which to play the games, but before asking about one being created I wanted to judge the popularity on here; obviously if no one else wants to play it there's no point in making a new section.

So who'd use a LotR section for WFO?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I'd say that LotR, WM, etc could all just go in the 40k section? As this is a largely Fantasy forum. We could maybe have a separate 40k section, since 40k is quite popular. This would depend on how much "other" gaming is occurring. If it's just a small number, then it'll probably just stay in the 40k WFO section...

:siren:Play in the 40k section for now if can find an opponent.:siren:

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
I would give you a game but unfortunately I'm several editions behind :tongue: last time i as up to date with everything was just after the mines of moria box set was released so I haven't got the new BBB or legions of middle earth or war of the ring or the new army sourcebooks unfortunately :tongue:

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Thanks Bishop, good to know that I won't have to go asking about making a new section.

@ Lynks: I'm pretty sure that it's still the same BBB, but yeah you would need the new sourcebooks to play. Give me a shout if you decide to pick them up:thumbsup:

Any other takers?