• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Was just wondering of the likelihood of getting a game of LotR on here. I know that there isn't yet a section in which to play the games, but before asking about one being created I wanted to judge the popularity on here; obviously if no one else wants to play it there's no point in making a new section.

So who'd use a LotR section for WFO?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I'd say that LotR, WM, etc could all just go in the 40k section? As this is a largely Fantasy forum. We could maybe have a separate 40k section, since 40k is quite popular. This would depend on how much "other" gaming is occurring. If it's just a small number, then it'll probably just stay in the 40k WFO section...

[mod]Play in the 40k section for now if can find an opponent.[/mod]

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
I would give you a game but unfortunately I'm several editions behind :P last time i as up to date with everything was just after the mines of moria box set was released so I haven't got the new BBB or legions of middle earth or war of the ring or the new army sourcebooks unfortunately :P

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Thanks Bishop, good to know that I won't have to go asking about making a new section.

@ Lynks: I'm pretty sure that it's still the same BBB, but yeah you would need the new sourcebooks to play. Give me a shout if you decide to pick them up:thumbsup:

Any other takers?

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
I'd play if I knew how to, and had a way to acquire the books...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu