• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

How many saves?

Alabaster427

Minister of Thriftiness
True Blood
If I have, say, an AGK on TG and I use his command ability on a unit of crypt ghouls and I have a WK with standard, for insaved wounds would I take extra save rolls for Deathless Minions, Infernal Standard, and Unholy Vitality? I know there are other abilities that pretty much do the same thing. Would all abilities stack, even with the rules of one?

Yes, I believe they all stack, and you'd take a roll for each. I don't believe the rules of 1 apply to things stacking. ie: There's no rule of "only one save."

The 3 Rules of One are essentially:

*Only one attempt of each spell per turn.
*A hit, wound, or save roll of one always fails.
*Rules that generate extra attacks can only generate one extra attack.

Yeah, they don't "stack" in the classic way (the effects don't sum), but you will have multiple ward saves, granted by different abilities