• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Horcrux

Zombie
Jan 23, 2008
Hi, Just a quick email to introduce myself im a new member !!!
YAY!!

hmm.........well just a quick introduction i have been playing warhammer,40k,blood bowl, battlefleet gothic etc (pretty much all gw games) for about 16 Years now so you could say im quite experienced, but as ever im always very eager to learn new things.

i joined this site as ive been on a bit of a brake from painting and modelling and now im back vampire counts is naturally the first army im going to do:)

well i look forward to seeing you all around! happy posting!

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
Mmmm, a fresh one! I have dibs on his organs!! Tasty Brainz!!! Mine at last!!!!
Welcome to our humble crypt! Look out for necrophiles and the living (whats the difference?)
May your stay be comfortable and your rest eternal.

I wonder...
*gnaws on your arm*
... Nope, you DON'T taste like chicken. Ah well...

Horcrux

Zombie
Jan 23, 2008
ewww........... i belive my brains may be a bit past there sell by date:)
but thanks for the warm welcome:)

Sep 26, 2007
Hei to you Horcrux! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in the ground. *throws blood at you*

About Mr. Fluffy, please buy his brains. They're good for you. Yesssss. And don't listen to him, I'm -not- a necrophilia. Nope, no. Never, honestly. I never did! He started it, the bloody corpse!

Grish

Liche
True Blood
Oct 11, 2007
Winnipeg, MB
Welcome to the forum! With the advent of the new book, the forum will be bustling with activity. There's been lots of new members recently :)

Horcrux

Zombie
Jan 23, 2008
yeah i hope so:) i must admit i have missied playing games:) brings back all the memories when i used to work for workshop................................... oh where was i :) oh yes painting zombies:)

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
We are a crazy bunch...

And Angelica...
I never said you were a necrophile!
But it does make me wonder.....

Horcrux, U used to be a red shirt? *bows down*

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
Angelica Von Carstein said:
The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy said:
And Angelica...
I never said you were a necrophile!
But it does make me wonder.....

You're just jealous! :mrgreen:

Oh No! You've found me out!!! (yes, it is sarcasm)

And Horcrux? A sculpter? Like what kind of models were you sculpting?[/size] Would you be as good as Richie? His green stuff models make me see all of my models as less then poop!

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Dec 23, 2007
Eire
He has a few threads in the "Modeling and Painting" section, there is a link to his sculptures in his signature. I'd put one here, but I donno how! Lots of Lizard men stuff... Its not right how he does what he does...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu