• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

ElectricPaladin

Skeleton
Nov 9, 2013
Hi, everyone! I thought you'd like to come along and see what I can do, now that I'm actually getting some of my vampires and their grody minions painted up.

First of all, let me give you an abstract.

One, I'm dipping this army. I don't dip much anymore, but with the enormous amount of infantry I need to paint, dipping is the difference between "big painting project" and "please, God, let it end."

Two, the color scheme. My goal is keep it very simple and hopefully striking. I want the models to be mostly pale white and silver dominated by bold, striking red in the form of highlights and blood splatter.

Without further ado, here's my (almost done - still needs gem effect on the crown and some eye glow) test model.

tumblr_mwjmzu35f51rgb5qno1_1280.jpg

What do you think?

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Sep 29, 2013
New Zealand
Excellent! That looks god. Looking forward to more.
I like the crown, and the skull(s?) on the base. The colouring is also good. Keep going!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu