• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Dec 23, 2008
A common typo. The keys are right next to each other.
*hands out a cookie to those who get the reference*

Hey everyone! I'm getting back into Warhammer (Fantasy, the good one :P) after another extended period of lapsed interest.

I have no practical experience playing the game, sadly, because I haven't been focused nor motivated enough to assemble and paint (my main reason for procrastination ;)) a single army. I've been interested in it since 6th edition was released, so I have a fair number of army books as well as assorted 6th ed Orcs & Goblins and High Elves.

That said, I recently picked up a very nice Bretonnian-themed Vampire Counts army that should easily hit 2000 points, although I'm very tempted to add Dark Elves now (thanks to Karez! :redface: ).

Glad to hop on board "The Bat", and look forward to scheming with you guys! :mrgreen:

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Feb 8, 2008
You're now officially an undead... and there's no way back... MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

But seriously (:D) welcome to CN, kbloodslear...

Pureblood

Zombie
Oct 18, 2008
Speaking of typos, I was in an online guild once and one of our female members was named Cyntwiki. Everyone just called her Cynt for short. One of our other members, the really well respected type, typo'd her name, and she really got upset. I think quoting it Verbatim he tried to say "Hey Cynt." But it got typo'd, I'll let you figure out what he said, just look at what keys are next to y.

Flailing-Axes

Skeleton
Mar 21, 2008
brilliant Pureblood, pure brilliance.

and welcome, hope you enjoy your eternal stay in the halls on Unlife

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu