• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

I need a hero!

ironlord

Black Knight
Where have all the good men gone and...
where are all the go...

you know what screw it, I really need someone with knowledge of the LOTR system to get in touch with me preferably by the end of night, since I am quite the night owl I will be on until british clocks hit about 4am which should give some of the US members a chance to read this.
Email me at ironlord@hotmail.co.uk

I'm trying to write a scenario for Lord of the Rings War of the Rings that I'm sending away to GW as part of an application for a job there (games development). Although I am kinda happy with it I was wondering if someone with a bit more experience could take a look at it because I dont play much LOTR lately.

Can anyone help or will I have to start singing again?

Annie

Grave Guard
I can't help, but it's evening, and even when I go to bed, that cursed song will be in my head!

It worries me that I know all the words.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Never seen it before, but its awesome. Thanks for the link :tongue: