• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

I would rather... than...

ironlord said:
thats probably a bad one since you may have to prove your loyalty to this thread in the coming months
Hm, good point. I'm going to avoid the whole violence to the nether regions thing and say I'd rather buy another battalion of overpriced minis then buy another BRB.

Then again, I'd rather buy another BRB then buy an entirely new game system. o.o

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I would rather die then watch another honorable movie biased off a video game plz stop this madness

ironlord

Black Knight
I would rather use Kingmaker Miniatures Byzantine Successors for high elves than use GW high elves.

I am actually doing this by the way.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
I would rather play High Elves than Warriors of Chaos. True mark of manhood right there.

ChaosJedi666

Black Knight
Zanos said:
I would rather play High Elves than Warriors of Chaos. True mark of manhood right there.
Not if DoN hears. By the time he's finished with you there won't be much 'man' left.xD :whip:

I would have Games Workshop lower their prices than pursue with the Ultramarines movie.

Harland

The Colonel
True Blood
I would rather jump of a cliff into a pool of boiling acid while being force-fed slugs through a tube than listen to a Justin Bieber song.

OOPS! Major Threadomancy. I shall whip myself for this.