• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

ironlord

Black Knight
Oct 11, 2008
Bo'ness
I wanted to make a fun thread in this area of the forum too let people blow off some steam if they needed it. So what we do is we type

"I would rather [x] than [y]!"

The reason I am including it here in the adult section is too allow us to use our fullest vocabulary and imagination without it being too much of a problem, bare in mind however that an admin can still click the "lock thread" button if they see something they don't like.

I will get us started:

I would rather set my balls on fire that see Sex and the City 2.

IvorTangrean

Ghoul
Apr 16, 2010
Calgary
I would rather see another crappy twilight film ( seen both movies and have read all of the books, they are NOT vampires! ) than see Sex and the City 2.

Xacatecas

Ghoul
Apr 24, 2010
I would rather sell myself to DoN while in Thailand than see Sex and the City two, unfortunately, my girlfriend has other plans....

If i dont post for a long time, ill be suffering from post traumatic stress (from either option listed above!)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Xacatecas said:
I would rather sell myself to DoN while in Thailand ...........

That can be arranged :devil2:

I would rather have my dick put in a vice than watch the new sex and the city movie........actually that sounds like it could be fun....*goes off to find a vice*

ironlord

Black Knight
Oct 11, 2008
Bo'ness
Hey 4 replies in under a week, thats a new speed reply record for one of my threads...
I think I should clarify that we don't need to use sex and the city in all of these (we just really want to).

I would rather start beastm... oh wait I already did...
Um.
I would rather be a marine than a teacher.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
I would rather stick my twig and berries in a tank of piranhas than argue with -another- mexican how the Arizona Immigration law isn't racist.

ironlord

Black Knight
Oct 11, 2008
Bo'ness
Blood Dragon thats just common sense... and damned sexy.

I would rather sit through 3 hours of my idiot brother playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 than watch 1 hour of Glee.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Order of the Blood Dragon said:
I would rather do the nasty with DoN and Oni at the same time than do the nasty with the heaviest woman in the world on top. :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

Hrm, that's an interesting thought...I'm not too sure DoN wants to share me though. He apparently likes the way I move. :perv::devil2:

I'd rather get into the octagon with Ryoto Machida (Spelling is right I think...) than have yet another credit card offer come in the mail. I've got a mini graveyard pile of them in the bottom of my wastebasket.

Xacatecas

Ghoul
Apr 24, 2010
Onikaigo said:
I'd rather get into the octagon with Ryoto Machida (Spelling is right I think...) than have yet another credit card offer come in the mail. I've got a mini graveyard pile of them in the bottom of my wastebasket.

Raise them as credit card zombies and send them right back! (using the freepost envelopes to charge the company)

Mar 16, 2009
Kislev
I would rather never date than be with a man dressed as a woman... wth this feels like a deja vu. (not that I've been with a man dressed as a woman, but this picture makes me afraid... very afraid)
http://www.psychographicmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/female-ninjas.jpg

ChaosJedi666

Black Knight
Feb 9, 2010
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Order of the Blood Dragon said:
I would rather hear people whinge about twilight than put up with another crappy one
(they might change it to have vampires who suck blood not... well you know)

Lol, I have actually seen a Vamp movie where the suck actually happened. Really bad scene though. Vampires Los Muertos. Hell, Family Guy can get me hor...ahem.

I would rather spend a night with DoN than have another person try to convert me to their religion. Hmmm, would DoN come to NZ...:suck:.....:O :O :O

EDIT : That is really really bad. Bad Chaos.

Yanda

Black Knight
Mar 7, 2010
Calgary, AB
I would rather suck on Megan foxes Fingers, than Megan Foxes toes. I know I know toe thumbs.

I would rather watch twilight than have a 3 minute conversation with the old couple I rent my 2nd parking space to.

ironlord

Black Knight
Oct 11, 2008
Bo'ness
thats probably a bad one since you may have to prove your loyalty to this thread in the coming months

I would rather paint a massive 40k army than paint a massive warhammer army. (can be re-done by changing the word "paint" with the words "pay for")

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
Boo said:
I would rather have dinner with a cougar, than being a cougars dinner

ha ha ha... wordplay.

nothing wrong with a hot cougar when your a young and just got out of high school and are 18 =P...

i would rather give love a chance then pass up on something that could be good (yea DoN and MS i failed in my goal lol)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu