• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

If You're Reading the TVC Please Read this!!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I was curious as to how many people read and enjoyed the TVC without taking part...........

So if you are one of these people who just enjoy reading the story please reply here, you don't have to say, well anything, just replying and saying you read it will be enough.

Thank you!!

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Hello my name is Nietsrac Nov Nomis and I come from far away. I think that what I've read so far is bloody brilliant especially everything by that Simon who I think is an excellent writer with some very imaginative storylines and characters.

Swissdictator

Vampire Count
True Blood
I'm about to start reading this for some fun during the remainder of my winter break.

Though I have a question, has anyone thought of compiling this into a single file so people can download and read it without needing to browse around?

How come I feel I have suddenly volunteered myself for this...

Dark Lord Nihilus

Vampire Count
True Blood
*looks around*

You there! Yes you. By order of the Undying King Nagash, legitimate ruler of all of Nehekhara, master of undeath, the Great Necromancer, you are here by conscripted into his service and ordered to compile these great works of literature into a single tome entitled The vampire Council. Do so and you shall be justly rewarded, fail and the great one's wrath shall smite ye.

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
I agree with Swiss. I've tried to read it three tmes, but I always get demoralised by the browsing. I promise to read it if someone makes a single file out of it.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Actually I am already planning on this process. Not only compiling it but correct spelling and grammer, filling out missing pieces etc.

So watch this space.

Boo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
I did read the first couple of chapters, thought about joining in, but then I lost track and have not really caught up with it again. So have there been any compiling of this great rp? :)

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
I think we should publish it as a book, get sued by GW, spend thousands in court and lose enormous amounts of money before we realize that we could have posted it as a PDF right here.
In my dreams we win the case...

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Please do join in! We have different people with varying levels of English. Quite a few started off by PM'ing their posts to me to be proof-read.

So come and join the adventure!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Various reasons, it depends on your characters bio / background. Draw one up and post it in the sign-up thread. If it's ok'd we can discuss in the OOC thread the best way to introduce your character.

Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
I think we should publish it as a book, get sued by GW, spend thousands in court and lose enormous amounts of money before we realize that we could have posted it as a PDF right here.
In my dreams we win the case...
i read a bit just the recent stuff thinking about taking part but im more of a screenwrighter than books (ok i directed a 30 second long music video using team fortress 2 characters and wrote out the screen play)

GW cant sue i mean all the characters are fictional i mean we just have to have the great necromancer nagas and ta dah book