• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

I'm Back!! With a vengance!

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Hey Ya'll

First of all I want to apologize for me recent disappearance. Real life got me down for a while but I'm back on my feet now! Wife got in an accident, Uncle died of a brain anurism, college finals, wife graduated college. Lots of different emotions kicked my ass but now I'm back!!

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
So sorry dude.
happy to have you back with us now, it just does not feel right without you being a pain in the royal behind. ;)

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
It's all good! Life happens and I was roughed up for a bit but like I said, I'm back on my feet now.

You know I always do love being a pain in the behind! :perv:

Seneschal

Liche
True Blood
My condolences, Corien and I am also sorry for your wife's misfortune.

It is good to have you back. I was thinking of you the other day.

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
Thanks, it was rough for a while. She's doing okay. She'll need some physical theropy (She hurt her back pretty bad) but nothing's broken and doctors say that she should have no problem making a full recovery. They say that she pinched a nerve and the PT should be able to work it out without an issue.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
Does not help your avatars chin looks suspiciously like a behind as well. :perv:

I'll look forwards to seeing you about the boards mate. :thumbsup:

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Welcome back! A speedy recovery to the wife, and many hours of posting to you!

(make that eternity...)

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Now that you're telling, I had a feeling there were less "last post by Corien Sumatris" entries while browsing the site...good to have you back, just in the moment I asked you questions :thumbsup:

Corien Sumatris

Vampire Count
True Blood
In all honestly Theerteen, you and Sunny both PM'd me like 15 minutes apart and that's what kinda got me out of my rut!