• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

I'm back!

Uh, yeah. That's right, I've found the new site too, I was a very inactive member over at the old site (in case anyone remembers me). I'm mostly here for AoDs, since I don't play VC myself, only played a few games with proxied armies, mostly BD. Only BD, come to think about it. :tongue:

Anyway, I play HE and WE, and I'm thinking of buying a Lizardman army. I'm quite well known over at Rezephua, Asur.org and Asrai.org, and also a member at various other forums that I don't frequent as often.

So yeah, hey people! Any questions, just ask. :) *Pokes and runs away giggling maniacally*

/NightKnight AKA Henke

Lizardmen are fun, the Slann is a pretty unique unit from both a modelling and fluff perspective.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. On the other hand though, the Carno model... *Drools*

Oh well, wishful thinking...it's gonna be a while before I can get the money to buy a proper army. Guess I'll have to stick to what I have.

Hey FatOlaf and MV. I don't think I will in the foreseeable future, but I do like them and would want to start them some day. There are just so many other things in the way. ;)