• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

I'm back!

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I'm very pleased to announce that having been in the dark ages for so very long I am back :happy:

For those of you who were not aware I have little-no access to the internet for the past few months, only my very limited data plan on my phone/tablet. Unfortunately the evil task masters at my work block my lovely site......most likely to the abnormally high use a few years back during work hours :redface:

Anyway I have now got hold of a dongle which allows me at least to do some browsing. I am also finally in the process of getting fibre optic broadband after telling BT where to shove their crappy service, its just taking longer than expected as when they cancelled they also screwed up the records for other service providers :rolleyes:

So, I'm very pleased to be back, missed you guys xD

I would like to note that I will slowly be getting back into things, so things like the LoN / TVC II etc, so bear with me as I get upto date.

Cheers

DoN

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
As said in a other thread ( but this one needs to be bumped up the list due to my before-bed-posting) welcome back!

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Now stop chat from removing me so I can be there 24/7 :(

I sometimes don't notice the warning when the chatroom is empty!

Tawg

Vampire Count
True Blood
I just noticed your post count.

:Vampire1:

Welcome back, not having internet sounds.. killer.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Yeah my post count is tad high :D I have posted many many things over my time here, and will continue to do so xD

Not having internet was extremely painful, still is to some extent as only using a dongle at the moment, hopefully get my fibre broadband installed soon.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
I'm very pleased to announce that having been in the dark ages for so very long I am back :happy:
Welcome Back! xD

Unfortunately the evil task masters at my work block my lovely site......most likely to the abnormally high use a few years back during work hours :redface:
It wasn't me :innocent:

Disciple of Nagash said:
Not having internet was extremely painful, still is to some extent as only using a dongle at the moment, hopefully get my fibre broadband installed soon.
I bet!! I can't even imagine that... :slapface: