• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

In with the new

Hello all,

Just getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus. Though I used to play High Elves and Dwarfs (and will probably continue to play the former) I decided that it was time to get into the wicked side of the Warhammer world. After seeing the new VC minis I knew that I had to collect them, and I can't wait to start gaming with them, though Law School is seriously cutting into my play time.

Anyhow, I'm really glad that a thread on Warseer linked to this site as I think it will help my transition into undeath all the more comfortable. Good community and I look forward to becoming part of it.

Peace,

Samwise

The Dark Lord Mr Fluffy

Master Necromancer
True Blood
R.I.P Samwise - Welcome to the crypt. Its a bundle of laughs and limbs! Truely the best of both worlds...
Haha! Law School? Good luck man.