• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Index of Painting&Hobby Guides - Updated 8th July 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Welcome to the Index of Painting Guides.

In this thread you will find links to the various Painting & Modelling related articles featured in the Invocation. This post will get updated as soon as more issues of the Invocation are released.

Also added is painting articles form all over the web members feel would be helpful. If anyone has more articles they feel will be of use contact one of the Dark Arts moderators.

General Threads:
Painting
Conversion
Basing
Sculpting
Terrain
Miscellaneous
Posting Pictures
Transporting Miniatures

Last updated on 8th of July 2018. Please contact Borgnine if you miss some of the older content that was part of this index.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
RE: Index of Painting Guides - Updated 28/07/2010

:siren:P&M articles have been re-uploaded and can now be downloaded again:siren:

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
:siren:Updated, please let me know if you feel anything is missing:siren:

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
:siren:The first post got the well-deserved update. I added some of the most recent tutorials I managed to find using the search function. It still needs some work, but for now it's good. Give me a holler if you find another tutorial that should be added here.:siren:

Status
Not open for further replies.