• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Instructions Due Shortly

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Hi,

Due to the time the actual upgrade of the site took, I did not have the time to post the WFO instructions.

For those who are willing to try and figure it out, a quick guide is:

Install Battle Chronicler on your computer - www.battlechronicler.com
Install the component pack as well.
You then use BC to set up your terrain armies etc.
To share the game file with your opponent / post the game here, start a thread in the relevant section. When posting the thread, you MUST specify who is playing the game in the area under the Thread Subject, as only those people can download the game file.
Once you have made you moves in BC etc, and you area ready to upload the game file, go to File > Export Game Play File. It will automatically create the file and copy the link.
Go to new reply, and under the normal attachment option there will be another to upload a BC file. Click on this and paste the link.
Click ok, and make sure you have entered content into the normal area where you type your post. When you the click post, it will display the map, log and also a download link for the game file that you and your opponent have access to.
This can then be downloaded and opened in BC.

The dice roller is quite easy, enter the number of dice, the value needed (such as 4+ or 5- (toughness test), or if for a spell 16+ etc), select whether to roll each dice separately (such as a units attacks) or combine the result (such as a spell). Make sure you click to roll the dice and there you go!

The next post will show the dice and give you a summary. You can roll the dice and upload a BC in the same post.

I will provide more indepth instructions shortly.

Cheers

Disciple of Nagash

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I have done a few games and should be able to help with basic stuff until (or even after) the instructions are posted.