• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Is anyone doing Cardiff Carnage?

Lord Fear

Master Vampire
True Blood
Lol, nope, sorry I am not heading to deepest darkest Wales on this occasion... however there is another big tournament later this month in Cardiff that I'll be coming to, if anyone else here will be at that :)

Annie

Grave Guard
Which one is that?

I'm Cardiff based, only doing Carnage though due to a million other commitments, could be tempted by a pint though

Lord Fear

Master Vampire
True Blood
The one I'm going to is called "Home Nations" on 26th and 27th June at Firestorm Games in Cardiff, do you know it?

Annie

Grave Guard
Lord Fear said:
The one I'm going to is called "Home Nations" on 26th and 27th June at Firestorm Games in Cardiff, do you know it?
Ah yeah, that's where I go to play xD

Annie

Grave Guard
Lol, I already had a similar conversation with a friend who's going

"Oh one of the people from the Vampire forum is going too"
"cool, what's his name?"
"um.. Lord Fear??"

:tongue:

Lord Fear

Master Vampire
True Blood
Ah, the power of knowing my True Name, I am just a puppet... Although I think introducing myself as Lord Fear would possibly be pretty awesome. And not just to warhammerers! :D

Annie

Grave Guard
hehe, I came 50th out of 66! Was fun though! I actually was doing pretty good on saturday, then I think my tiredness kicked in Sunday and I made some silly moves.

40 grave guard with hatred and 40 regen ghouls are definately the way to go though!