• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

wolfkin03

Zombie
May 24, 2013
I recently got another Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon / Terrorgheist as part of a trade but already have two terrorgheists in my vc army. SO should I add a third one? I will never play above 2500pt games. Or should I just model it as the lord on dragon.So i can say I have one. Don't hear much of people actually using the lord on dragon in their lists. So what is your guys opinions?

Demian

Vampire Count
Oct 28, 2011
Yep...

unless!... you plan on building a SGK on top of a terrorgheist... with two other Terrorgheists for the ultimate screaming (and cannon-dodging) list!

Mox

Ghoul
Jan 25, 2012
unless you play >3k 2 is all you can run as they are rare.
stating that you never go above 2.5k. make the ZD. They can be a lot of fun.

Demian

Vampire Count
Oct 28, 2011
Strigoi Ghoul King on top of a Terrorgheists w/Scabscrath, DBG and Aura of Dark Majesty costs a little less than 600 pts... he CAN be included in 2500 games!!! even 2400!!

But Zombie Dragon DOES look cooler, I'll tell you that.. but you'll need a 3000+ game to field him!! (2600 to have him with basic stuff and no Wizard levels!).

If you're wondering about how many of those you'll get to field... go for a SGK on a Terrorgheist. If you just don't care and want a cool-looking model which can be Proxied as a SGK on a TG by your friends... go for the ZD!

wolfkin03

Zombie
May 24, 2013
Sounds like ill be modeling a vampire lord on zombie dragon and use it as a gk with buddies :) love the idea. thank you everyone for your imput greatly appreciated.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu