• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

ThatOneGuy

Zombie
Dec 28, 2014
Texas
Hello everyone. I'm T.O.G. I'm here to play Vampire Counts and kick ass!

I started the game about 3 years ago. And by that I mean I bought two armies, one for myself and one for my gf, played three games and subsequently stopped playing when she did. I've since had no one to play with, which is a huge bummer because I had wanted to play this game for as long as I can remember. So I recently picked up a few more models and decided to work hard in trying to find a group to play with. While I haven't yet, I'm pushing forward!

So I'm working on my armies list. My end goal is to get to a 3,000 point army by the end of the year. Right now I've got a Vampire Counts battallion as well as a few more things, like a varghulf, some grave knights, et cetera. I just went out and picked up 20 more zombies and two caern wraiths. I want to make a zombie horde army. Something where I put out a line of zombie units and just have them tar pit the heck out of the enemy while they get flanked and range-demolished.

So I'm working on my army list. I'm trying to scale. Start at 500 points and have a pre-made list all the way up to 1,000, which is how much I think I can do for this army as it stands.

Anyway, hello!

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Apr 2, 2011
Grödinge
Hi, welcome to the forums :D

I do hope you'll find someone to game with. We got users from all over the world here so if you might just find someone through the forums.

3000pts is a lot but not impossible to reach. Going a 3000pts zombie horde though, that's gonna be a lot of zombies, I should know since I've use that tactics myself. If you want help designing an army list the Legions of the Damned subforum is the place to go. For general tactics using Vampire Counts you head to the Teachings of Abhorash. I also hope you step into my domain in the Dark Arts section, we'd love it if you created a plog to show the progress of your army. I know many, including myself, find that a good way to keep motivation up.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu