• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

padrissimus

Black Knight
Nov 10, 2007
Gotta feel sorry for ghouls. Unless, that is, they REALLY love bones, in which case, happy days!

dhL15BX.jpg

Reactions: Unas the slayer

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Love it! Looks like you're mixing the old metal ghouls with the new plastic ones? Although I don't recognise the surprised-looking one with hair? Either way I love the diaroma

padrissimus

Black Knight
Nov 10, 2007
I think the one with hair is an oldhammer Zombie, 1990s or thereabouts. I think. The diorama is, like all of mine, temporary, put together for a story picture. Sometimes they seem interesting enough to work 'stand alone'.

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
The retro feel of the scene and even the composition reminds me of an old video game series called Ghosts n' Goblins (really fitting honestly). Nice work!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu