• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
RE: jediguru(Don't know yet)VsChaos_Born(O&G)

Going with Vamps

Master Necromancer 230
Lore of the Vampires,
Master of the Dead,
Talisman of Preservation

Vampire 209
Lore of the Vampires, Red
Fury, Heavy Armour,
Enchanted Shield, Sword of
Striking, Talisman of
Endurance

Core
38x Skeleton Warriors 235
Champ,Standard Bearer,
Screaming Banner

20x Zombies 60

Special
Spirit Host

Spirit Host

Rare
Varghulf

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
Not really sure how all this works. May need you to "hold my hand" a little. :tongue:

Would you mind setting up the game and kind of walking me through everything?

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Yeah, I just need a while to catch up with everything. If you have any questions on BC or any other aspect of WFO then feel free to PM me. I'll kick the game off soon

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Okay then here be a map, with my army (found bellow) defined in it. Simply click the link to download it, then open BC and open the downloaded file (it should be in your 'Downloads' folder)

To get your army into BC (or define it) then you need to go to Edit->Game Details. Then you click 'Define' under the army that I haven't already selected (so in this case Army B). The window that then opens allows you to input any number of units of any size, base size etc and also allows you to give them names, background information etc. All you really need to do however is type in which unit type it is, how many there are and make sure they have the correct base size.

Characters should be made as separate 1 man units who can then be attached later.

Once you've defined your army, go to File->Export to game play file...->Export->OK. Then click 'New Reply' in CN (you can't do it with the quick reply function) and scroll down to 'Battle Chronicler Attachment', click upload, then paste into the 'File Name' bar. Some stuff will pop up. Click open, then post the reply and your BC map will post with it.

Any questions?

Heroes
Black Orc Warboss BSB+Talisman of Preservation

Orc Shaman+Dispel Scroll

Core
20 Night Goblins+Short Bows

25 Orc Big 'Uns+Shields+Spears+Full Command

Special
9 Boar Boyz+Full command+Spears+Shields+Banner of Eternal Flame

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Yep that's all good. Do you know how to use the dice roller? It's pretty simple, it's located right under the reply box and has instructions on it so no explanation needed from me. Just make sure when you want to roll that you have ticked either separately or combined and also ticked the roll dice box.

What do you want to do in terms of scenario? I think doing battle line is probably for the best

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Here's my first drop

It's simple to deploy units, just select the unit in the window on the left and then click where you want them on the map. You can drag them around to a better position or use the movement buttons on the top for more precise movements.

If you want to measure distances, at the bottom of the left hand window (is it a window? I'm not good with computer terms) there is a 'Special' menu, rulers are there. Place them just like a unit and you can measure distance, then delete them when you're done with them

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
Am I overdeploying past 12"? does the little arrow count as being part of the unit's size? I can back them up a touch if so.

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
Here's my deployment done then.

Forgot to roll for spells, here goes. The four dice on the left will be for the night goblin and the one on the right will be orc

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jan 17, 2012
Omnipresent
So the orc shaman has Ed but and will keep it.

The Night goblin has Gork'll fix it, Gift of the spider God and I'll pick Vindictive Glare and curse of da bad moon

My roll for first turn

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
There is my finished deployment. Rolling for magic. First 3 from left for MN and last for Vamp.

jediguru

Ghoul
Feb 14, 2012
MN: replaces Gaze of Nagash with ION and gets raise dead and curse of years. Vamp: gets VDM

Rolling for first turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu