• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Johnny- Crass (Dark Elves) Vs Chaos_Born (Daemons) REMATCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
Oh no I am leaving all terrain to you. I trust your judgement ;) I need to make and upload my list

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
STOPS

Good point, we need lists up first (lets see if we can do stuff in the right order this time)

Just thinking, if you're running assassins then it may be prudent to have closed lists this time, so not posting magic items and stuff, but sending their whereabouts to someone impartial. What do you reckon?

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
I am not running assassins (they are very meh IMO) also do you want to post up our lists in the lists section so we can know the points? (my whole game plan is MSU so I need to know your points:slapface:)

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Go for it, make a thread and post up a link here (just in case anyone decides that they want to follow our game...)

Guessing were're sticking to the same points level

Johnny-Crass

Vampire Ancient
True Blood
https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-Dark-Elf-MSU-Take-One

Yah 2500 is the only real way to test a book or list I think:redface:

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Right, I'll have my list posted up there in the morning. Go ahead and make a chronicler file with your defined army and I'll do terrain and my army tomorrow. Right now, it's the end of a long day...

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Right, here it is. Not sure if I'm entirely happy with how it looks, but oh well. The big ruin is the acropolis of heroes, the mini dreadstone blight is the magic circle.

My army should be defined in it, so put yours up and we'll get going. Since I set up terrain, you can pick which side you want.

Roll for scenario

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
That's blood and glory which, from what I have heard, you dispise. Want to re-roll? Or if you really want, we could just do battle line again

Chaos_Born

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Sure, I'll be happy to take the bottom. Plus as you're kind of experimenting with a list, I understand that it'll be better to do so without crazy special rules.

Post up the chronicler file with both armies defined and we can get down to the business of deployment...

Status
Not open for further replies.