• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
You had the Legion pledge, I believe. Bring on the Blight, Josef! I wanna see Everblights minion's painted.

But pictures first, you understand. ;)

The Tale is a Go, so good luck to you!

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
yea been a bit lazy not wanting to sit at home so been spending most of my free time at the gym waiting for this to start lol, but ill take some pics today and then start painting lol after i goto the gym =P

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
lol, pc got a virus took it out since the last post and my truck broke down (350) in self repairs never trusting a shop again, and then my phone died so been doing all that this is the first night ive been home to do anything like that lol

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
well here are the pics, of the first unit that i am going to be painting up for this the month of aug knowing me ill probably add more after i finish these but heres what i got atm because im busy as hell lol.

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0003.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0002_2.jpg

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
out of curiosity what game do these belong too they look awsome I always wanna use them as blood letters or something.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
they belong to the legion range from hordes the name of the models no clue as im just painting them for a friend.

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
Very angry smurfs, they are looking really good so far. I just love those models in general and look forward to seeing them at completion.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
Sweet, legion models! I've always enjoyed that range of models, and have considered some of their models for Abysmal terrors or Dragons at different points. Angelius, Seraph, and the Typhon come to mind....

Great to see you working! I've gotta take pictures of my stuff and I'll have an update. Nice to see people moving along!

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
got the cloth done last night been getting ready for a trip to the islands so i can "relax" aka crash a beach party lol, well heres the pics.

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0003_1.jpg

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z162_fishnchips821_warhammer_WIP_IMG_0002_3.jpg

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
You could stop sleeping that leaves alot of time for painting then. Well until you get in trouble for sleeping through work. I really look forward to seeing your little beasts finished. I still feel personally they would make great blood letters.

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
Santawraith said:
You could stop sleeping that leaves alot of time for painting then. Well until you get in trouble for sleeping through work. I really look forward to seeing your little beasts finished. I still feel personally they would make great blood letters.

already dont sleep for days lol, thats part of the issue and sleeping at work i do contract work for a law firm making copies of dwi (driving while intoxicated) videos, so i could sleep at work just got to much on my mind =P

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
Jun 6, 2010
Wyoming
ahhhh well if ya dont sleep put ur insomnia to work .It what helps with mine sometimes also makes for some weird writings at times. anyways good luck with the painting.

Dec 17, 2009
Kudos to everyone here, I liked all of your art, even the crappy stuff. I like to see what kind of nuts-o stuff pops out of other people's heads.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu