• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Kalimsshar rising

Hi there !
I'm a fresh french Undead payer. Il haven't played Warhammer sinces V6 and start anew with age of sigmar. It begins with the release of legions of Nagash.
I come here to discuss with other undead comrade. Tactics and tricks, fluff and minis.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Welcome to the forum :). You've certainly come to the right place to discuss all things undead here. If you have any problems or have any questions that you would like to ask, do please let us know.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
Thank you two for the greetings.
In Fact it seems there is not much activity on that forum. Am I wrong?
It depends, sometimes there is more activity than at other times. The main thing is that if there's something you would like to discuss, feel free to start new topics. This may drive more activity in of itself :).

I missed this one!
I join the welcome chorus... and if you want to discuss Legions of Nagash, i am currently playing a campaign running a Grand Host