• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

El Syf

Vargheist
Dec 4, 2011
Eastbourne
Army Faction: Soulblight Gravelords
- Army Type: Kastelai Dynasty
- Grand Strategy: Lust for Domination
- Triumphs: Inspired

LEADER

1 x Cado Ezechiar (135)
- Spells: Spirit Gale

1 x Mannfred Von Carstein (380)
- Spells: Fading Vigour

1 x Prince Vhordrai (455)
- Spells: Vile Transference

1 x Vampire Lord (140)
- General
- Command Traits: Rousing Commander
- Artefacts: Fragment of the Keep
- Spells: Amethystine Pinions, Invigorating Aura

BATTLELINE

5 x Blood Knights (195)

5 x Blood Knights (195)

5 x Blood Knights (195)

10 x Dire Wolves (135)

10 x Dire Wolves (135)

TOTAL POINTS: (1965/2000)

Created with Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App

So what with the new points I believe this list will now click in dead on 2k. I was going for a fluffy Kastelai list, justification for Manfred being neither him or Vhordrai are particularly fond of Nagash and so would combine efforts on occasion.
The v lord has pinions to hopefully keep them within 12 of at least two of the blood knight units so they can pop rousing commander at the opportune moment.
dogs are the main objective takers, Cado to support the dogs by giving them deathless minions coverage.
Vhordrai is the distraction carnifex that might also do quite a bit of damage. Manfred I was planning on using more as a utility piece than getting in combat; buffing the blood knights etc.
As always thoughts very welcome. I play mostly against Sylvaneth and occasionally nighthaunt and cities.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
In that case I think you need some more Galletian Champions in the list. The all Blood Knights lists are probably going to struggle with Battle Tactics.

El Syf

Vargheist
Dec 4, 2011
Eastbourne
In that case I think you need some more Galletian Champions in the list. The all Blood Knights lists are probably going to struggle with Battle Tactics.
Yeah, looking at it, I think I’m going to find the new season a bit of a chore. Oh well, may do some tinkering, switch out one unit of knights for an extra vl or replace Cado with a standard vl perhaps. Love his rules though :(

Gederas

Skeleton
Jun 15, 2021
Rhode Island
This list looks good to me. Very much a speedy force, but the Blood Knights are definitely tanky enough.

I might actually try running it... Once I finish Mannfred and get another box of Dire Wolves

Reactions: El Syf

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu