• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
Oh my fellow lords of the night, I'm not sure Morghasts are going fit the aesthetic I'm aiming for, and I need some recommendations. Think undead Bretonnians or Lord Soth. Mierce's Gasts are close with some work to clean up their appearance and modify their armament, but is there anything closer?

kalimsshar

Zombie
Mar 29, 2018
france
Would you explain what you don't like with them to have a clearer view of what you're looking for?
More European armour and weaponry?

Grave Tacticus

Staff member
Jul 26, 2020
Utah
European armor and weaponry is definitely in the right direction. The Nagashi armor, the egyptian bird-angel skeleton thing in general, I don't like them.

kalimsshar

Zombie
Mar 29, 2018
france
Maybe you could look for armoured giants and put wings on him, or some Angels too.

From Reaper: Solar Angel
77594_w_1[1].jpg

with HeroForge you can shape some interesting models
Screenshot(1).png

Or go for Stormcast converted
99120218006_SCProsicutorsCelestialHammers01[1].jpg

Reactions: Grave Tacticus

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu