• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

LastSword

Zombie
May 8, 2019
Madrid
Hello guys!

I am Isaac ( Comi ) from LastSword Miniatures. We are a tiny company from Spain and we are working on a new Kickstarter of... Undeads of course!

I going to publish here the news about our models, and I would like to collect all your opinions, goods or bads.

And not, lets go to Business....

portada-facebook.jpg

The Falle County of Ampurias will be the name of the campaign. We are planning to launch a small Kickstarter with a Skeleton Warriors and a few extra characters. Multicomponent and multipose miniatures that you can use to play skirmish or big battles wargames.

Our Skeleton Warriors are four different mains bodies and some extra pieces that you can glue "as you want". So you will get a big variety of miniatures. Furthermore the Command Group are bits that you can glue in any of these four bodyes.

I let you here some pictures of two models:

The Bearer, is a common Skeletor Warrior with a Command Group bit.

This is a regular Skeleton Warrior:

And now The Anointed Count of Ampurias!!! Characters are monopose models.

And that is for the moment!

You can read and see extra pictures of our models at: Latsword.com

Thank you guys!

brr-icy

Skeleton
Jan 23, 2019
Ontario
Ooh, i like the look of some of these models a lot. I'm working on a Knight themed VC sub army faction. I might be in need of a couple of those lol

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
The minis look pretty spendid, but they are so clothed and armored, you can barely see that they are undead ;) Especially on the last one, Juan, he could be a normal knight. Still, that's something that I haven't seen on the market so thanks for filling that in ;)

LastSword

Zombie
May 8, 2019
Madrid
Nowadays there are too many options of undressed skeletons in the market. We would like to do something different.

Furthermore is not easy sculpt a medieval skeleton with out the clothes.

Anyway you are free to take any that you like!<

By the way, Juan I has another head, finally you will be able to choose wich one do you glue.

Tx Borgnine!

LastSword

Zombie
May 8, 2019
Madrid
We have some exciting news guys!

The campaign is launched and the first stretch Goals unlocked!!

Well I think that you now our first campaign with Undead is launched on kickstarter. This is the link where you can see the full campaign, our fifht campaing now... Oh my g... Undeads, The fallen county of Ampurias.

I think everything is explained in the campaign so, I will drop here some pictures:

187d865958975d60fe8cbda13b41f0f4_original.jpg

63b8900e87b82d682f8926e0eac906d4_original.jpg

82badce86af89f6e77a67f30328b3ddb_original.jpg

b4bdb6c40c94d811fd839380f057a6a9_original.jpg

e6960498493df96f378a73e15b82583f_original.jpg

274da5ad9af44bdf827e52fcc6d07c57_original.jpg

Whatever that you need know or any question you can do here, in our facebook or at the email (hello@lastsword.com).

Maybe we do not have time always to reply comments, sorry. But we read all them ;)

Thank you guys!

LastSword

Zombie
May 8, 2019
Madrid
Hiya guys! Let's go to check the campaign.

Just 18 hours left!!!!

A pack of Dips, the last regiment that we have added:

Pack of Dips 3D

María Vilademuls finished:

Maria Vilademuls 3D model

Guifredo:

Guifredo, the troubadour

Skeleton Warrior, musician:

Skeleton Musician painted

Skeleton Warrior, officer:

Skeleton Warrior Officer, painted | Last Sword Miniatures

Galliard:

Galliard of Galliners painted, undead Wight Knight

Thank you all for your support!

Remind, last hours, do not let the change to get some new undead!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu