• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lahmian Optional Army List

Lahmian Optional Army List

• Maybe - Needs tweaking, please post your suggestion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - A bad idea, please post why

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I am sorry but I have to disagree. To me the fluff doesn't really stand up to it, and also game wise, the intention was for only the Carsteins to have the option to include other bloodlines as heroes.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
But why not? I wouldn't be unprecedented for Lahmians to seduce members of other bloodlines (however involuntarily, a fact to which Lesa can attest). Perhaps we can impose further restrictions on vampire Swain in order to make them weaker vampires.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
The only time I can think I've read of Lahmians interacting with other bloodlines is the Vampire Wars.
And the von Carstein's Skellan and Mannfred certainly where not englamored in the slightest by the Lahmians.

To be honest I would think that other vampires, even thralls, would have the willpower to avoid such things especially since vampires don't seem to put physical attraction (with the exception of the attraction to blood) that high on their priority list at least compared to mortal.s

Of course I could be wrong :tongue:

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Lesa is an exception. Normally other vampires would not work for others outside their bloodline, in fact most detest and look down on other bloodlines.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Holding a supernatural influence over a mortal is one thing... trying to do the same to a Vampire, is an entirely different matter!

I agree with the exclusion of other Vampires from the Swain list...

Status
Not open for further replies.