• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Aug 23, 2011
Australia
Now that is a horde of zombies :zombie: Would love to see the look on someone's face if you fielded them all at once in a game. Looks like an interesting mix of minis and colours in there.

Also if this is going to be your paint log(plog) it should be in the 'The Dead Shall Walk' section. Maybe someone will move it for you?

Olethros70

Grave Guard
Apr 3, 2014
Hi, Robtion.

The horde has different miniatures of several manufacturers and editions of the last 29 years. The miniatures were painted following different schemes to simulate different origins of the undead. I decided that only the banners would help with the army continuity.

It´s not a WIP but a finished army. I will share pictures of the different units with some close-ups and finally of the whole army (theatrical, yes, I know), so I posted it here at "Unholy masterpieces" and not at "The dead shall walk...". But if any admistrator thinks it should be relocated, go ahead asap, please.

robtion

Vampire Thrall
Aug 23, 2011
Australia
No problem, it's just that most post their armies in 'The Dead Shall Walk' including completed work. Doesn't really matter though ;)

I look forward to seeing how the rest of your multicultural undead force looks :thumbsup:

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Aug 20, 2012
Germany
Woh, that's one imopressive bulwark of walking corpses! :| simply awesome. Where could be such alternation in one unit but in zombos? :zombie2: Where's that topless lady from? She would be my first choice for a champ if they could get one :perv:

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Dec 25, 2010
Nashville, TN
You can add more than one pic to a single post. Just hit the picture button again and add the next link in the pop up box.

Also, man you've been busy! These zeds have a lot of character.

Olethros70

Grave Guard
Apr 3, 2014
Thanks, Adam_Barrow. I will post pictures from time to time instead of a bulk download. Less boring, isn´t it? Particularly for viewers.

Regarding the zeds, have not spent much time painting them as no eye catchers as a unit or as single miniatures. Just enough for an acceptable tabletop level. A few more time with a couple of standard-bearers or characters, but keep on saving painting efforts for heroes, special characters or miniatures that could catch more attention at the battlefield for some different reasons. I´m not a great painter but the difference is easily noticeable when trying to do a better job.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu