• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Bearserker

Zombie
Apr 3, 2011
Hello all!

It’s been nearly a decade I believe since I was last round these parts. Mind, I’ve been lurking in the shadows for the better part of a year. Thought I’d come to the main Vampire Hove and share the stuff I’ve been working on.

I’ve been working on a Necrarch Project for about 2 years. Slowly building, putting an hour here or there. Never painting. Some of you may have seen my work before - so sorry to bore you as the next photo dump ranges across the lady two year period. Either way Hope you enjoy looking at them ad mich as I enjoy scrolling through the creative projects on here.

First up The OG himself, the macdaddy of the Necrarch’s W’soran. In these photos he doesn’t have his Dragon mount. I decided to make W'soran big - he’s munching and sniffing warpstone for millennia. Nagash did the same and he became a Massive skeleton mutant. So seems fair the W’soran becomes a massive sombie Vampire, with his Brotherhood also being enormous skeletal Vampires.

Anyway Less rambling and more minis.

AB5A7003-3EF3-45BB-B9A7-2EF934AB8B70.jpeg

BF6574CD-AD83-4522-808C-113CE1DB8513.jpeg

Last edited:

Von Kallstrom

Zombie
Jun 7, 2022
This is so awesome! I love all the clever conversion work and the very feel that you managed to give to your creations. I will be cheering you on from the sidelines while you bring these glorious creations to unlife with a paintbrush in the future.

Reactions: Bearserker

Bearserker

Zombie
Apr 3, 2011
Sen2 Thank you, zIbreally appreciate that.

Raven Torrid Many Thabks, glad you like the Be’lakot pieces. The initial hands were just a bit too weedy for my liking so Had to splurge on a Be’lakornkit just for them! However the Be’lakor kit is a treasure trove of cool andbiseful bits. Namely the heads as you can see below.

Von Kallstrom Thank you! Far too kind. I appreciate the support and nice comments😬

so Here is my first wip Vycanthropes, not sure whther it will be a Varghulf, Vargskyr or Vargheist. But there will be 3!

E17C9AD4-43C1-4417-B9D8-DFEB582C17F7.jpeg

0D436FA5-9695-4A29-AFEC-EFE93EF4BEF1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Sen2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu