• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

LFG(40k 1750/WHFB 2500)

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
What the title says. Preferably Fantasy though, there's still a lotta things up in the air with regards to 40k 6ed at the mo.

Anilar

Wight King
Have played a single game against Chaos_born, and ready for more. Haven't read the new rules for 40k yet, so can only give you a fantasy battle.

I play Wood elves, Bretonnia and Orcs and Goblins. So if you want to slaughter my poor troops, im ready to meet what ever you bring to the battlefield. :)

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
WHFB it is then. I'll let you field whatever you like, except no special characters please.

I think most people use WFO as an opportunity to play an army they don't actually own IRL, but I'm a very boring person who just wants to work off the rust on what I actually have, so I'm fielding either VC or WoC.

Anilar

Wight King
Im fine not using special characters, rarely use them anyways. I don't have all the books, so can only field what I own.

I will play my wood elves.

Anilar

Wight King
Well you have to be rather sadistic to play wood elves in this modern day and age. Our book didn't do that well in transition to 8th edition.

I still find them fun to play thou, I will work on my list. One thing I can tell you is if you wan't a sure win, you just bring two terrorgheists and a mortis engine to keep them alive. I have met that, lost terrible and have no idea how to handle it apart from some crazy good luck on some amber spears.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Yeah, I feel for you. 8ed was a blow below the belt for the Wood Elf army. Don't worry about Terrorgheists or Mortis Engines though. Sure wins are boring(though you can't always control what you face). Also, I wouldn't have fielded any Terrorgheists or Mortis Engines anyway, seeing as monsters practically never live past Turn 2 in my meta.

Care to start the thread?

Anilar

Wight King
I have started the thread. We just doing battleline, or should i build army to be ready for any kind of mission ???

And am I allowed to buy equipment for my BSB following more recent army books, mostly being able to buy light armour and a shield on the guy???