• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Seeing as how I'll probably never get a game VS anyone here in real life, I figure I may as well jump on the bandwagon and try out this WFO thingamjig.

So who's up for a game? I'll let you decide 40k or WHFB. 1750 points for 40k, and 2500 for WHFB. I play Eldar and Dark Eldar for 40k. For WHFB it's VC and WoC.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Sweeney Todd said:
No one? C'MON YOU APES, WHO WANTS TO LIVE FORVER? :tongue:

The Immortal Vampiric Apes, that's who! xD

I'll happily give you a game against my Counts if that's ok with you?

Either of your options is fine with me - my only thought is do you want a fluffy game, a competitive one or a mix?

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
OK, so I presume you want WHFB over 40k then. If that's the case, then I'd go with WoC. I try to avoid mirror matches if possible.

Also, I'd prefer a mix. Semi-friendly, if you will.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
-Echoes- Hello...Helloo...Hellooooo....

I don't have my books, an unfortunate side effect of military movers. They pack everything and if you're not fast to tell them 'No', they take it.

Good luck to ya!

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
You still looking for a game?

I'm home most of the day today, so we should be able to get decently into a game. I think I want to try another 40k game. I think I want to try out the Sisters PDF list that was in the WD, I haven't had a chance to play a game with that yet.

Marius

Ghoul
Jul 20, 2010
Hey, sorry about the delay, it's been a busy end of week & weekend. I'll defer to Bishop's offer as he'll have more time over the next few day's to get a game going :thumbsup:

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Mar 9, 2008
Singapore
Well, I'll take whoever I can get. 1750 points good with you, Bishop? I'm playing Dark Eldar or Eldar. Either way you can expect ponceyness of one variety or another xD

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Feb 5, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
sure 1.75k is fine.

If you can setup a thread and a map that'd be awesome. I have to assemble a list from these two WDs (pain in the butt :D )

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu