• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Light Weight Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melle

Sir Larpsalot, champion of larpers
True Blood
haha, hilarious:)
did you reroll your failed feartest? bsb after all
I'll try chop you up soon, on phone App, if not works, there'll be a 9 hour lag until I get home from work:)

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Oh, well. I forgot that too. I'll reroll, but it will only affect you hitting me. I'll prolly now throw the 12 I was hoping for with the banner.

here goes-goes... [edit:] nothing. So I'm still WS 1 and hoping you won't be able to land 2 wounds on me. :D

Melle

True Blood
can't get roller to work by phone, sorry.
bb in 9 hours:(

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
it worked all-right. and looking at the 2+ to wound, my rat is dead. A shame really, I'm kind of sad. I rolled so badly. Snif. :grave:

[Edit: I can see the dices, you got first 5,5,3 -hitting all attacks, then rolled 2,3,5, wounding all hits. I'm dead. gg]

Melle

True Blood
aha...I see.
well then, I had a great laugh:)
GG.
better luck against my cauldron in medium :)
we could do that one, you telling me the results?

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Melle said:
I don't get any results...?
do you see it?
yes, the battle went as I described. you hit on all three, and wounded on all three, I don't get any save.

Boo-hoo. I didn't even manage to get through your toughness, bad luck. :(

Melle

True Blood
Raizi said:
Melle said:
do you see it?
yes, the battle went as I described. you hit on all three, and wounded on all three, I don't get any save.

well, when I saw I was dueling you I thought I was melted cheese with that flag. when building I set all faith to the Toughness and it worked, pheeew

Raizi

Vampire Thrall
Melle said:
Raizi said:
Melle said:
do you see it?

well, when I saw I was dueling you I thought I was melted cheese with that flag. when building I set all faith to the Toughness and it worked, pheeew
Yeah, I kind of thought that the average of 9 point some hits on a lightweight environment would melt stuff, or at least demand armor saves...

Status
Not open for further replies.