• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Little Zombie Bug

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Hey admins,

It's a small problem, but it'd be nice if you could fix it.

When I changed my username from Mannfred von Carstein to Lucifer and, then after that from Lucifer to Mello, I was deducted 1000 zombies instead of 500.

I know I have plenty of zombies but I just want to collect the correct amount, I'm thinking of starting a donation esque thread.

Is there any way of getting me those zombies back?

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
is the 1000 lost zombies the total loss of zombies you incurred changing your name? Or is it the cost you incurred the second time you changed your name? Or is it that you were charged 1000 zombies in each instance?

In order to change your name you should be charged 500 zombies each time you try to change your name.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
I was charged 1000 each time (I think it was something to do with my then faulty internet) so I am in 1000 deficit