• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Lone Wolf Texas gt

Well as the title says this is about lone wolf gt. I was wondering if anyone from this site was going to compete besides me? Anyone who is in the Texas/Oklahoma /Louisiana area should try to make this one. Its a blast and this year it will be in the Arlington convention center next to the Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys stadiums.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
Staff member
True Blood
you could be carpe noctem's lone wolf at the tournament (ba-dum-tish ;P)

I don't post a whole lot, but I'm thinking about going. If my schedule allows me, that is!

I'm definitely going to Capitol City Carnage in Austin in June.

Everyone seems to know Todd, I'm going as well. This is Chris, you've seen me at Y2k before, and I also play Empire.
There are only 4 VC players going to Lone wolf this year.

lowix said:
Everyone seems to know Todd, I'm going as well. This is Chris, you've seen me at Y2k before, and I also play Empire.
There are only 4 VC players going to Lone wolf this year.
That's because Todd is awesome lol, he is the one that got me into Warhammer in the first place lol. And I noticed that, about there only being 4 VC, that just means nobody is expecting the shambling hordes that are goin to descend upon them forthwith. It came down to a coin toss between my dark elves and my VC.

I'm actually going now, yay!

I've been frantically trying to finish my painting up (to the detriment of my ghouls, but they are dirty anyways!!), just got my characters and Gravegaurd to finish up. I don't think I'll finish as ill want to spend time on them and my Gravegaurd :(

Ohh well.. I'll post my battle reports when I get back!